Illustration artwork has become popular on many web applications and websites these days. If you go to some of the Big companies’ sites, you will notice that they have presented it quite nicely. Illustrations are much more effective than videos and photographs. It can turn an average website into something really unique.
In this post we have listed some of the best illustration tools.
1. IRA Design
Ira Design is a free and open-source illustration tool developed by Creative Team that help designers to build their own amazing. illustrations using awesome gradients and hand-drawn sketch components.
1. Awesome Gradients
Mix and match five available color gradients. Choose your favourite hand drawn characters and objects.
Use your final illustrations to create mobile apps or website kits.
2. Infinite Scalability
Scale your final illustration without any quality change.
Use ai, svg and png images without worrying about your page load speed.
Ira Design comes with a great variety of ready-to-use examples made with gradients.
You can use the samples as they are or you can change their colors and create new scenes.
Stubborn Generator it is free set of incredibly 25 cool characters and 50 background objects.
All components are editable with Sketch symbols and Figma components. SVG, PNG also attached.
You can create a unique story mixing styles, scenes, and objects. Customize characters with Sketch symbols and Figma components. All components are vector based and carefully grouped.
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and design program. The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create everything from web and mobile graphics to logos, icons, book illustrations, product packaging and billboards.
You can create typography, draw freehand and trace and recolor graphics. Illustrator is vector based, so your artwork stays crisp even when you scale it up to stadium size. your files are synced to the cloud, so you can always pick up where you left off.
Inkscape is a Free and open source vector graphics editor for GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS X. It offers a rich set of features and is widely used for both artistic and technical illustrations such as cartoons, clip art, logos, typography, diagramming and flowcharting. It uses vector graphics to allow for sharp printouts and renderings at unlimited resolution and is not bound to a fixed number of pixels like raster graphics. Inkscape uses the standardized SVG file format as its main format, which is supported by many other applications including web browsers.
A complete suite of professional graphic design applications for vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more
You can produce unique illustrations, signage, logos and more–on Windows or Mac
If you’re new to graphic design, this value-rich vector illustration software is your answer to creating posters, greeting cards, cards, calendars, and more, quickly and with total confidence.
Turn basic lines and shapes into works of art. Create curves with versatile shaping and drawing tools.
1. Object management – Control every element in your document with a handy Objects docker, letting you hide, rename, search for objects and change their stacking order. Use the Object Properties docker to manage object formatting, fills, and more.
2. Color, fills and transparencies – Easily apply color to fills and outlines using color swatches, or generate colors based on color harmonies. Change the transparency of an object and fill objects with patterns, gradients, and more.
3. Easy bitmap to vector tracing – Enjoy intuitive one-click bitmap to vector tracing with QuickTrace™ right inside the illustration and layout application.
Vectornator empowers you to design anything you can imagine up to 30% faster. Create sophisticated illustrations, spectacular layout mockups, and expressive lettering on the go, whenever you want. Whether you’re a designer prototyping a new logo on your couch, or an illustrator creating a vector painting of the Milky Way with thousands of stars, the pen tool handles it with ease. Use our powerful gesture controls to change your node types, or change the types of all your nodes with just one finger on the screen.
With our Auto Trace technology, hours of tracing images by hand are reduced to just the press of a button. Its unique feature”Autotrace,” allows you to transform raster images into vectors within seconds. All the other tools you might expect and need are included here, such as pen gesture tool, node tool, pathing options, node types, and many more.
Loved by creative professionals, Procreate has everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, gorgeous illustrations and beautiful animations. Procreate is the complete art studio you can take anywhere, packed with unique features and intuitive creative tools.
1. Procreate comes with an entire library of brushes with everything from pencils, inks, charcoals, to artistic brushes that lay beautiful painterly textures. Each brush can be customized with the Brush Studio or you can download thousands of brushes to suit any style you can imagine. If that wasn’t enough, you can even make your very own custom brushes.
2. Paint and draw with any color you can imagine. Color Dynamics, Color Harmony and Color History give you unprecedented color control and choice. At any time you can touch hold the canvas to pick the perfect color or use the Color Companion to keep you out of menus and in the creative zone.
3. Procreate gives you unique superpowers with industry leading features such as QuickShape, StreamLine, Drawing Assist, ColorDrop, developed to get the most from iPad, Apple Pencil and, most importantly, you.
4. Add gorgeous typography to your artwork with powerful type adjustments such as leading, kerning, baseline and more. You can scale, distort or color your text arrangement for the perfect design. And you can even import your favorite fonts right into Procreate.
5. Extra special FX. – Add gorgeous finishing touches to your work with these stunning digital effects.
8. Autodesk Sketchbook
SketchBook drawing and painting software lets designers, architects, and concept artists sketch ideas quickly and create stunning illustrations.
1. Professional drawing tools with a beautiful interface, ideal for those on the go
2. Designed for both stylus and touch input
SketchBook offers a clean, uncluttered workspace for quick access to your tools whenever you need them.
Get familiar tools in a digital space, including pencils, inks, markers, and over 190 customizable brushes that can incorporate textures and shapes. Professionals rely on SketchBook for its precision and speed, but mostly because it feels right.
Best in class for creating concept art, print projects, logos, icons, UI designs, mock-ups and more, our powerful design app is already the choice of thousands of professional illustrators, web designers and game developers who love its silky-smooth combination of vector and raster design tools.
If you’re an Illustrator user, you will be treated to an instantly familiar set of tools and options.
Affinity Designer is suitably simple for beginners to use as a learning tool but sufficiently powerful for freelance graphic artists on a budget.